- How to manage crises, solve problems and communicate effectively
- Taking care of yourself and managing your stress
- Developing the confidence and stamina to provide support with compassion
- Finding and using local supports and services
- Up-to-date information on mental health conditions and how they affect the brain
- Current treatments, including evidence-based therapies, medications and side effects
- The impact of mental illness on the entire family
Trained and certified NAMI family members teach this nationally recognized, evidenced-based-practice curriculum. See this link for more curriculum details .
The next class will be held:
Thursdays, Sept. 7 to Nov. 30, 2017
(No class Nov. 23)
6:30 to 9:00 PM
The class will meet at the McLaren Hospital Campus in Lansing. Details will be provided by the instructors when your registration is complete.