- How to manage crises, solve problems and communicate effectively
- Taking care of yourself and managing your stress
- Developing the confidence and stamina to provide support with compassion
- Finding and using local supports and services
- Up-to-date information on mental health conditions and how they affect the brain
- Current treatments, including evidence-based therapies, medications and side effects
- The impact of mental illness on the entire family
Trained and certified NAMI family members teach this nationally recognized, evidenced-based-practice curriculum. See this link for more curriculum details .
Please contact us if you are interested in the Winter class
Winter 2017 Class: Thursdays, Feb 16-April 27; 6:30-9:00; McLaren Hospital Lansing Campus
Call 484-3404 or email email@example.com to register for this free class.